Subject: Singapore’s 2025 ICAO Council Candidature (Part II)
From: "Yung Tzen LIM \(CAAS\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alberenee SIM \(CAAS\)" <[email-masked]>, "Deepak WARRIER \(CAAS\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 10:38:32 +0300

Message Classification: Restricted

Dear Mr Salumäe,

Warm greetings from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

2            Please find a copy of CAAS Director-General Mr Han Kok Juan’s
letter seeking the Republic of Estonia’s support for Singapore’s
candidature to the ICAO Council (Part II) at the ICAO Council elections in
2025.

3            A copy of Singapore’s Aide Memoire is also attached for your
reference.

4            We look forward to your favourable consideration of support.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Lim Yung Tzen (Ms)
Senior Assistant Director (International Relations)

International Relations Division

Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore Singapore Changi Airport, PO Box 1,
Singapore 918141
Mobile (+65) 9199 2146 Email  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
 <http://www.caas.gov.sg/> www.caas.gov.sg
 <http://www.caas.gov.sg/>
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION : This message (including its attachments) may
contain priviledged or confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email immediately, and delete the message (and attachments)

from your system. Please also do not disclose, copy , disseminate, use or
take any action in reliance thereon. Unauthorised

disclosure of any information in this message may constitute an offence
under the Official Secrets Act.

This Email is filed in CAAS EMS
<https://ems.caas.gov.sg/?xmail-id=8a1b59e5-d5f5-41cb-adbf-58bbce4e8f48>
[3S-id=8a1b59e5-d5f5-41cb-adbf-58bbce4e8f48:dc8f3382]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.